Tuesday, April 12, 2016

Since we are encouraged to write blogs about things pertaining to this class outside of our blog prompts, I came across something today that I would like to share with all of you.

I have a group marketing project this term and we met for the first time to start our work. While conversations were flowing one of my group members enlightened me about these "BBW" Instagram accounts. "BBW" stands for Bath and Body Works. On these accounts, young tween girls are making videos about the newest and latest products that BBW offers. They rate them and recommend them to their followers and talk about them. Some of the accounts that my group member showed me had hundred of followers and this is what the girls are into now.

My question is: Do any of you know anything about this? This is the first time I am hearing about this and I find it so weird. These girls are putting so much time and effort into these videos when I think they could be doing something more valuable. Maybe that is me just getting to that age.

Look it up and I would like to get some feedback on what you think.

happy blogging everyone! see you in class :)

No comments:

Post a Comment