Sunday, April 3, 2016

Reactions to bloggers who blog

I read the interview of Megan Reardon. Right off the bat I liked what she had to say about blogs. She likes that blogs have a personal voice and I feel the same way. Blogs are meant to be more personal and you should be able to hear the tone of voice in the person's writing. And once you start following certain blogs, readers can start to pick up on what they will say about certain topics they discuss on their blog.

Reardon also pointed out early on in the interview that she started her own blog so she can reference ideas later when she needed. That is exactly why I like Tumblr and Pinterest. I can always go back and look through both of those accounts to see what I have saved or liked.

Reardon didn't have any previous writing experience and that just proves that anyone can write and express their thoughts. As you keep blogging and as you keep reading blogs, you will become better at writing as you progress.

Overall, she was interesting to read about and it makes me eager to start blogging myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment